Monday, July 11, 2011

Flying Piggies

My flying piggy stickers got featured on the Creative Artist blog today. 
Next to stickers we have a lot more to show you, in fact we created a whole piggie world over at our Corrieweb Zazzle store!


I love to paint pigs as well. Here's one I did back in 2006, with the Dutch title "Op stelten" (= on stilts).
This one was part of a series on paper that featured in a book called "Het Stapelschaap en andere dierengedichten" (stacking sheep and other animal poetry). The book combines 29 paintings with original poetry written by Dutch authors. The project was a lot of fun to do, it took me about 3 months of solid paiting to get the collection done. 

The book launched at the opening of my galerie show which showcased the original paintings.

Piggies on paper (Greeting Cards) at Greeting Card Universe:

   

No comments:

Post a Comment